Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blessings Everywhere You Look

I'm in the middle of hosting a rummage sale... so I only have a minute. I didn't really want to take time to post this morning, because I wanted good thoughts, not random thoughts.

But over the last hour and a half, I've discovered some strange opportunities to be a blessing to someone. A woman stopped by, and loaded up her arms with clothes for her daughter, and when I told her how much it was total, she just gaped at me. Really? For all this? Really.

And a minute ago, a young lady, very pregnant stopped and peered at our bassinet- barely ever used. She saw the price, and was like, really? It's set aside for her so she can come back on her lunch break and take it home with her.

These are people in need, yet they are getting the opportunity to actually physically buy the things they need, but at prices they can't believe. It's rather exciting being a blessing to all these people who are being encouraged, just from picking up somebody elses old stuff.

May God bless each and every person who walks through our garage today...

No comments: