Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Week of Celebrations!

"Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song." Psalm 95:1-2

I can tell it's a holiday week. A mood has fallen over the house. We are all joyful. So joyful. We're eagerly anticipating spending time with family, and thinking of that family that can't be with us. And just overall celebrating all that we have been blessed with over the past year. And we are just so thankful that God continues to see our needs met, despite the fact that we don't deserve it. He is a great God, and this verse today completely sums up the song I woke with in my heart. I hope that song will stay with me constantly over the next couple of days. I do have a lot to do before we can be ready to receive company, but it is with joy that I prepare our home for company. So that together with family we can come before Him with Thanksgiving and Joy.
How blessed are we! I thank God for each and every one of our blessings, and I pray that those who join us this week will sense God's presence in our home and will be blessed themselves.

No comments: