Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sharing

Today I want to share a link for a website that I visit often. I have no idea who this woman is, but her name is Laine, and she writes beautiful letters. Today I have linked here to one on Thanksgiving. It is a remarkable post, and one for great reflection. I will also share the link to her letter box at the bottom here today. Her letters are geared towards women, so if there are any gentleman lurking here, it may not be as wonderful for you.

I hope you'll enjoy Laine's Letters as much as I have.

And with that, I want to pray for a wonderful Thanksgiving for all my friends here. Each and every one of you is so special to me. Thank you for your comraderie with this adventure, and may God bless your socks off this Thanksgiving Day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful thanksgiving and see all the wonderful blessings you have!