Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Starting Anew

During our recent 40 Days of Purpose campaign, I have learned many things I did not expect to learn. I found out things about myself that I am not thrilled with, but I also discovered hidden abilities that God wants me to use. This is one of them. This blog is intended to take the place of my Purpose Driven journal which served me for the 40 Days of Purpose. This is for a whole new journey. I am not certain yet of the format. I just know that initially I want to start by reading my Bible every day and using this to keep me accountable. I wonder if this would also be a good place for discussions- possibly weekly in nature, about various life issues that come up now and again. It's open to everyone. I welcome questions and concerns, and I am always up for a suggestion or two. Most importantly though, I hope that through me, God will use this blog as a tool. A tool with a purpose to win new souls for him, and also as a source of encouragement for those who need it.

I am also looking for a few partners in crime. If you would like to be a contributing member, please send me an e-mail and I will consider adding you to my team. Together we can do our part to save the world, one person at a time.

No comments: